Sunday, August 1, 2010

I screwed up!

Greetings all great and unwashed. In my never ending attempt to present the facts truthfully and honestly, least I be confused for a politician, I must offer the following contradiction to my previous blog. As a former Marine Kelly Piercy's blindness was not the result of a bomb in Viet Nam. The blindness was the result of a mis or un-diagnosed disease he contracted in Viet Nam resulting in his medical discharge.

The mortar barrage he endured merely resulted in severe knee injuries, shell shock, concussion, and the instant expulsion and loss of one crown and another tooth. (Hows that for close?)

I stand by my statement that he is a gentleman of unimpeachable charachter, and would further characterize him as well read, committed, proper judge of fine beers, and great judge of fantastic women as attested by the presence of his wonderful wife who's patience I will never understand as he tirelessly pursues his efforts to assure truth, justice, and preservation of the true American way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Got something on your mind? Unload it here! Humor welcome!